Millennium Small Animal Anesthesia Machine
Check Valve Tube and Mica Disc
- Tubes are made of high quality stainless steel, insures outstanding durability and high performance longevity.
- Due to our stainless steel tubes hardness and mica disc touching together it creates a light, faint (pleasing to the ear) audible click for the user to hear during surgeries. Click tells the user how the animal is breathing during surgeries.
- Mica is impervious to moisture and anesthetics and will not warp.
Common Gas Outlet
- Area where non-rebreathing kit plugs into anesthesia machine.
- Male and female fittings lock together for safe and worry free surgeries.
- All parts made of chrome plated brass.
Custom and Stock Colors
Stock colors include: black, blue (Shades of blue: Florida, Midnight, & Ocean), fuchsia, maroon, orange, pink, red, teal & white.
Let your imagination run wild! No extra charge for custom colors!
Ideas for choosing colors:
Note: For colors not in stock, allow 2-3 weeks to order, build and ship. Flowmeter (Oxygen)
- Favorite school or sports team.
- Match your practice's decor.
- Identify each machine location.
- Porter Flowmeters are the most widely used flowmeters for Veterinary Medicene in the USA today and have been for the past 40 years.
- Glass tube with fused scale reading from 0.2 to 4 LPM.
- Torque Guard Needle Valve Assembly- protects needle from getting over tighten and thus damaged. Average cost of replacement needle valve assemblies is $100.00-$160.00.
- Nitrous Oxide & low flow flowmeters available.
Flush Valve (Oxygen)
- Oxygen flush valve is ideal for clearing anesthetic gasses from the machine and breathing circuit after the anesthetic procedure is completed. This allows pure oxygen to be breathed by the patient.
- We use the Clippard Flush Valve which has been an industry standard for over 40 years. They are regarded as the most dependable flush valve in the US Market still today.
Manometer (Pressure Gauge)
- Has scales for both centimeters of water pressure (CM H20) and millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
- MRI models available.
Nozzles (Area where rebreathing tubes and bags attach)
- With our high grade stainless steel nozzles there's no more green corrosion to worry about.
- Corrosion causes a toxic environment inside a machines absorber. Corrosion can also weaken metal to the point where nozzles and other parts can crack or break creating leaks or even permanent damage to a machine.
Pop-off Scavenger Valve
- Floating ball design.
- No springs used! Springs can lose tension, weaken and eventually break.
- Constructed of chrome plated brass and stainless steel.
- 5 star base (5 legs) offers superior stability over most 4 legged bases.
- Thick aluminum walls make unit strong but also very light weight.
- Two impressive advantages of our polished metal base over chrome plated bases:
- Still offers a beautiful polished chrome look without the worry of the plating peeling off.
- More durable than chrome plating.
- Made of rolled steel with chrome finish.
Soda Lime Canister
- All of the Millennium Machine seals utilize inexpensive o-rings not costly gaskets.
- We use standard o-rings only, which can be purchased from Eagle Eye at anytime. In case of emergencies, you can find standard o-rings at nearly any hardware store and many other stores close to you facility.
Our canister is made to last a lifetime. Not many companies can say that!
- Made of acrylic (Clear plastic) & high grade stainless steel.
- Our heavy duty soda lime canister has an industry leading 1/4" wall thickness for extra durability and strength. Note: the Industry standard wall thickness is only 1/8" thick.
Soda LIme Canister Knob
- We use an exact hole size which stops soda granules from getting embedded in bottom (Perforated stainless steel) portion of our canister.
Change soda lime quickly & easily with our one knob style absorber design.
- One knob design creates equal pressure around 360 degrees both on bottom & top contact areas where soda canister and o-rings meet together and seal.